New Day High Point, PLLC, is looking for:
- A part-time and/or full-time Therapist to join our group practice located in High Point, NC. Preferences: Clinician is Trauma-Informed and has a specialty or niche area of practice.
- Also, looking for a part-time and/or full-time Therapist that is EMDR Level 1 trained; interest in pursuing and/or may have completed Level 2 training - would be considered a plus.* Therapists trained in Brainspotting are also encouraged to apply.
NDHP participates with insurance panels (BCBS, Aetna, CBHA, Cigna) and also has a growing self pay client population. Compensation is percentage based on income received and paid bi-monthly via direct deposit. Therapist must be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. New Day High Point, PLLC will also market the practice/providers to support referral stream. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance the goal of creating a diverse atmosphere that is fun, connected, and positive. Candidate will be employee status (W2).
*Practice Founder (Laura Taylor) is Level 2 trained in EMDR and currently 2 hours from being EMDR Certified; Laura's plan is to then pursue EMDR Consultant certification.
- Marketing of Practice and Providers
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Work Schedule
- SimplePractice EHR
- Health Insurance (BCBS) after first 60 days of employment for FT Providers - NDHP pays 50% of insurance premiums
- Yearly Training Allowance (FT Providers)
- Monthly group case consultation
- Bonuses every 6 months for FT providers (marketing required to receive bonus = examples: in person/print/social media/blogging)
- Encouragement for providers to share their ideas to facilitate a healthy, supportive and productive team environment.
- Comfortable office space, including outdoor areas for relaxing (and even therapy sessions!)
*Current State of NC license as an LPC, LCSW, LPCS, PhD ***Unable to accept LPCA's or LCSWA's at this time***
*Specialty or niche focus
*Willing to work 15 hours (PT) - (max) 30 hours (FT) of scheduled client sessions
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Laura Taylor, MS, LPC
New Day High Point, PLLC
1912 Eastchester Dr., Suite 204
High Point, NC 27265