NDHP participates with insurance panels (BCBS, Aetna, CBHA, Cigna, United Health Care, and Bright Health, and has a growing self-pay client population, too.
NDHP values clinicians who conduct themselves with integrity and authenticity -
Candidates must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance the goal of creating a fun and diverse atmosphere - one that’s connected and positive.
(As Needed) Candidates also must be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community.
- Competitive compensation with 60% percentage on income received
- Bi-monthly paychecks via direct deposit
- Flexible Work Schedule
- SimplePractice EHR
- Comfortable office space, including outdoor areas for relaxing (and even therapy sessions!)
- Ability to see clients through HIPAA compliant telehealth options
- General support from NDHP in marketing the practice and team of clinicians
- Opportunity for individual consultation and client support from the Clinical Team Lead
- Resources, resources, resources! As you likely know, therapeutic books, manuals & workbooks can be expensive. NDHP shares therapeutic books, workbooks, manuals & training with our collaborative team, so clinicians don't have to have 'everything' to work with their clients. Our resources are all available online & can be simultaneously accessed by multiple clinicians & from any location.
- Supportive team environment that encourages providers to share their ideas and feedback to keep our team healthy, productive, and growing
*Current State of NC license as an LCMHC, LCSW, LPCS, LMFT, PhD
*Willingness to contribute to a positive team environment. (We work a lot of hours in our lifetime - who we work with and how we do that matters!)
If you’re still interested, we’d love to hear from you!
Please fill out this (1) questionnaire & (2) send your resume and cover letter to:
New Day High Point, PLLC
1912 Eastchester Dr., Suite 202-A
High Point, NC 27265
*Alyssa Botte, MA, MDiv, LCMHC
NDHP Clinical Team Lead