Hi, I'm Jenna
My specialities are in providing trauma-informed care for Teens (13+) and Adults living with addiction, anxiety, and mood disorders. I also specialize in providing LGBTQ-affirming therapy!
- Substance Use
- Eating Disorders
- Sex Addiction
- Sexuality and Gender Identity Support
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Self Harm
- Self Esteem Concerns
Therapy approaches I most commonly use are person-centered, existential, and narrative therapy. These approaches focus on genuineness and acceptance.
Therapy is an opportunity for transformation, and a safe place to be present with no additional expectations.
Jenna Stack, MS, LCMHCA, LCASA
Why do I love working with the LGBTQ population?
I also enjoy working with individuals who feel deeply and who may have been labeled by others as highly emotional. Often these folks may feel misunderstood and even alienated.
- Told you’re overreacting
- Told you are too needy
- Told you take things too personally or are too sensitive
- Struggle to form relationships with previous therapists
Why do I love working with “feelers”?
If You Feel Lonely, Afraid or Overwhelmed, I Hear You, And You Are Not Alone
There Are Many Benefits To Therapy
- Gain coping skills to handle day to day life
- Believe that it is possible to trust again
- Have hope in your future
- Create a healthier view of yourself
- Improve your relationships or (more confidently) build new ones
A Little About My Professional Background
A Bit More…